MYNT NEWS: Get Shopping! Pre-fall 2014 is HERE!
Posted: Jul 16 2014
We know how busy the Mynt lifestyle is, so our pre-fall collection is chock full of trendy prints, ladylike embellishments, and sexy silhouettes for all aspects of your life. Here are some standouts, our faves and how to rock them!
- The asymmetrical look of the Damaris sheath dress is classic with a twist and looks amazing for a business meeting when paired with nude or black pumps.
- Pull your hair back into a sleek pony and pair the Diana Tie Dress with understated earrings and a few bracelets for a polished look.
- The laser cut Veronica skirt is a vision in sleek leather. With a pencil skirt shape, it's modern and trend conscious while still being conservative enough for daytime.
- We love the Beryl illusion neckline top worn with skinny jeans and jeans. It offers just enough skin without overexposing.
- The Nadine Cold Shoulder dress looks fab with towering strappy sandals. Make it extra bold with some knockout earrings.
- One fall trend we can’t get enough of is animal prints, so our go-to weekend look will no doubt be the Electra T-shirt with the Dani Skinny Jeans.
- For a BBQ at a friend’s, we’ll be slipping on the Addison Capris with the Lilian Top, which looks casual but still pulled together.
ALSO ON OUR SHOPPING LIST…
- The Hayley Chambray Dress is super-slimming with darker edges and vertical color-blocked detailing.
- One of the key fall trends is a sporty bomber jackets, so both the Mesh Bomber and Vera Bomber are at the top of our list.
- The Celine Maxi Skirt is a great alternative to a mini skirt, while still covering up a little.
- We can’t wait to slip on the Carmen Pleated Trousers with a plain white tank and statement necklace.